Register for the Seattle Turkey Trot 5K before November 13th to take advantage of Early Bird pricing!
Early Registration (Sept. 3rd thru Nov. 12th): $25 Adult | Child (10 and under) $15
Late Registration (Nov. 13th thru Nov. 19th): $35 Adult | Child (10 and under) $20
Day-of Registration (On Nov. 22nd at race starting line): $40 Adult | Child (10 and under) $20
* Infants and toddlers do not need to register if you don't want to get a t-shirt. If you would like a t-shirt, you must register them as a child.
- Sorry, we are unable to offer refunds. This family fun run will go on rain or shine so if you can no longer attend because your holiday plans have changed, we hope you'd be willing to consider it a donation to the Ballard Food Bank.
- Race registration is not tax deductible, but an additional donation to the Ballard Food Bank is! Consider making a donation to the Ballard Food Bank along with your registration and you’ll receive a tax receipt for your records.
- Dogs are welcome but please adhere to our dog requirements located on our FAQ page.
- T-shirt sizes and availability are not guaranteed, but we will do our best to ensure everybody gets a shirt. We are not able to mail you your shirt after the run.
- We have 3 pickup locations this year for t-shirts!
- Tuesday, Nov. 20th, Super Jock & Jill Greenlake, 4pm – 8pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 21st, Ballard Elks Lodge, 12pm – 7 pm
- Thursday, Nov. 22nd, near the starting line at NW 85th St and 32nd Ave NW, starting at 8am